About Me

Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
My Bao Bei was born on 19.06.2008, a wondenful morning. I'm really can't forget when I'm delivered U, the 1st smile from u to me...

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cutest Baby with TOY(S)



My personal Particular:-

My name is Pang Min Hui, I was born on 19/06/2008, Thank you my lovely bapa n mummy bring me to this wondeful world, I'm a happy baby girl, I'm very interesting of photo shooting. I'm likes Music, When I was in mummy stomach, every morning n night time i can hear the music n heart beat. I'm likes to eat also.. mummy say because when she pregnant, she never eat snack, only eat healthy meal n eat a lots of fruits, that's why I likes to eat fruits also.. Haha... Thank you for the judges to read my blog, hope all of u will enjoy it.. Thank you.. Muaks....@@@----
My 1st Car


The car, that you can teach them, "The Road Safety " & " Behaviour".

1st, for the Road safety , the most important thing is "The safety Belt", Everytime that when you in the car have to put the safety belt, no longer is short or long journey. 2nd part is Behaviour, Teach them what is panic, nevours and rude. Then when the baby growing up will be easily. Somemore don't drive so fast.


This is My Goofy Dog.

This toy can be teaching aids, that i can teach her what is dog, where is the eyes, mouth, ears, tail, and the tongue... and sometime she know how to feed the dog to drink Milk also... and when she sleep, she will put the dog inside the basket to let the dog sleep.. with the blanket also... At lease, she will know when bed time, what should do..! Is a good habit for early childhood..











"Moo Moo" , The Cow

Haha...Is this toy look like me,.!

Soft Toy always is a good teaching aids for baby below 12months, but have to choose carefully, the wool must be nice. Before buying have to tear the wool, wheather will easily fall or not ,because the baby will all the time put the thing inside the mounth. The Cow, she will know what is the sound with the cow shouting.. " Moo Moo" and you can teach a song " OLD MCDONALD HAVE A FARM", there got a lots of animals inside... but have be carefully to make all the animals sound..

Hey moms and dads! It’s time for another exciting Cutest Baby Photo Contest!! And, as usual, the monthly prizes are courtesy of PhotoBookMalaysia and AliceWonders. Isn’t that great?
1x First Prize
One Medium Landscape Hardcover or Medium Portrait Hardcover Photobooks by PhotoBook Malaysia (worth RM144)
One bag of his/her choice from AliceWonders (worth from RM50-RM200)
1x Second Prize
One Medium Portrait Softcover or Medium Portrait Classic Softcover by PhotoBook Malaysia (worth RM80)
1x Third Prize
One Large Landscape Poster by PhotoBook Malaysia (worth RM68)
3x Consolation Prize
One PurseHook from AliceWonders (worth RM20)
The First and Second Prize winners will be automatically qualified for the 2009 Cutest Baby of the Planet contest (will be held on January 2010 with more great prizes).
It’s easy to enter.
Every month, we will have a different exciting theme for this contest. You just need to dig into your baby’s photo collection and find a photo that best suit the theme. And, if you don’t have one, go grab your camera and shot a nice photo now!
August 09 theme is “Cutest Baby with TOY(S)”.






1 comment:

  1. Cute. I especially love the last photo with MooMoo ... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Followers